If you would like to keep your current domain and claim ownership of the Enom domain that BookingSuite previously activated for you, you can follow these steps:
- If you did not receive a transfer (EPP) code for your domain from BookingSuite by email yet, please create a request with BookingSuite through your WebDirect BackOffice and ask for the transfer code. You can create a request by clicking on ‘Contact Support’ in your WebDirect BackOffice.
- BookingSuite will reply with a Authorization/ transfer code to you which allows you to register as the owner of the domain.
Do you want to stay with your domain at Enom?
Then follow these steps:
Do you already have an Enom customer account?
Yes -> 1. Log in to your Enom account
No -> 1. Create an Enom account with your personal details and log in. You can create an account on the Enom website.
- Click on the ‘Domains’ menu and go to ‘Transfer Domains’
- Click on ‘Transfer a domain’. Here, you will see a text box where you need to fill out your domain name, and a textbox to add the Authorization (EPP) Code that BookingSuite provided you with via email.
- You will have the option to ‘View additional settings’ and decide which settings you would like to make use of.
- Click ‘Continue’ and then ‘Submit order’ to finalize your domain registration.
If you have any doubts about these steps, you can always have a look at the Enom Help Center. You’ll find more detailed information on your domain transfer options here.
Do you wish to take the domain to another domain provider?
Most domain providers have the option to transfer a domain. If you already have a customer account with a domain provider, you can look into the instructions on how to transfer the new domain on the help center of your domain provider.
If you are not a customer of a domain provider yet, we recommend you to compare the options and pricing of different domain providers, to determine for which you would like to register. You can find a suggestive list of major domain registrars in this Enom article in paragraph 11.
During that process it is important to double check what the options and processes for transferring a domain to that provider are, so you can get started right away after receiving the authorization code from BookingSuite.
If you take your domain to a different provider, changes to the domain settings have to be made in the control panel of the new provider. Please have a look at the steps 3-5 in this article to find out which changes need to be made.