You can hide or display your contact information, both in your website’s header and footer. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to your BackOffice and go to Settings > Website
- Open the section Property Contact Info. Choose the option you would like to use for your website.
- If the toggle switch is set to blue, your contact information will be displayed on your website. If the toggle switch is set to grey, your contact information will be hidden.
- Save your changes by clicking the “Save” button at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Click on “Preview” to check if your settings are functional on the page.
- Finally, click “Publish” to transfer all your changes to your live website.
If you have selected to not display your contact information on your website, please keep in mind that here are two exceptions:
- Your email address will always be stated in the default privacy and cookie policies, regardless of your settings.
- Your email address and phone number will always be stated on the reservation confirmation page, regardless of your settings.
NOTE: If you would like to modify your contact information please follow these instructions.