If you want to create a hyperlink in one of your custom pages in WebDirect, please follow these steps:
Log in to your BackOffice and go to Content > Pages
- Click on “Edit” to access the custom page where you want to create a hyperlink.
- Write your content and highlight the part of the text that you want to hyperlink.
- Click on the hyperlink option on the black editing menu.
- If you want to link out to an external page, click on “External”, insert the URL and save by clicking on the “Done” blue button,
- If you want to link out to an internal page within your website, click on the “Site Page” option and select the page you link to within the drop-down Page menu, then click “Done”
- Save your changes by clicking on the “Save” button at the bottom right corner of the page.
- The blue text indicates that a hyperlink has now been added so that website visitors can open another page by clicking on this part of the text.
- Click on “Preview” to check if your hyperlink is functional on the page.
- Finally, click on “Publish” to transfer all your changes to your live website.