Your WebDirect website supports code and widget insertion. This option allows you to add codes (e.g. a Tripadvisor badge) or widgets (e.g. a weather widget) to make your website more attractive.
Please note that the option is only available for the Homepage and new article pages. It’s not possible to use it in the following articles:
- Rooms page
- Contact page
- Photos page
- Attractions page
- Amenities page
- Dining page
- Reviews page
- Promotions page
To insert a code/widget into your Homepage, or an article page that you have created, follow these steps:
- Log into your BackOffice and go to Content > Pages.
- Find the Homepage or the article where you want to add the code and click on Edit.
- You will be brought to a page where you can edit the article. Scroll down, click on the yellow + Add button and choose Embed.
- This will open the page where you can add the code. You will be able to insert an HTML/iframe code in the Embed Code text area. If you want to center the widget in your article, please remember to add the HTML tag <center> at the beginning of the code and </center> at the end of the code.
- Once you finished adding the code, click on the blue Save button located on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- You can now publish the updated article on your website by clicking on Publish.