This article will give you some guidance on how to get started with your new website, all in 3 simple steps.
You can also watch this video tutorial on how to get started with your WebDirect website.
Step 1: Access
You can access BackOffice through Marketplace in your Booking.com Extranet. Just click on Login under the WebDirect icon.
Alternatively, you can log in via https://suiteoffice.booking.expert.
Step 2: Customize
Now that your website is live, we recommend you focus on customizing the following areas to improve your website's performance:
- Photos - show the quality of your property by adding homepage photos.
- Pages - create brand-unique pages on your website that will convince website visitors to book a stay at your property
- Description: work on a personal and engaging introduction to your property. What makes your property special?
You can also watch this video tutorial on how to customize your WebDirect website.
Step 3: Optimize
Learn how to increase your website's online presence and conversion:
- Analytics - measuring data is key when it comes to improving your website's performance. Click here to learn how to read your analytics dashboard and identify key areas to focus on.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - improve your visibility on the internet by applying best practices related to SEO.