To provide your website visitors with the best experience, you want to make sure that the order of your website pages makes sense from a visitor's perspective.
To change the order of your website pages, follow these steps:
1. Login to your website BackOffice as usual
2. Go to Content > Pages where you can see an overview of your website pages
- On the left hand side under the header "Primary Menu" you see all the pages that visitors can access from the main menu on the homepage
- On the right hand side under the header "Footer Menu" you see all the pages that visitors can access from the website footer
3. To change the order in which the pages are shown on each menu, simply drag and drop the pages in the order you would like them to appear on the website
4. Click on Save
5. To see a preview of how this new order of pages would look on your website, click on Preview on the upper right hand corner of the page
6. You can publish this new order on your website by clicking on Publish
*Tip: you can also drag and drop the articles that you created from the “Primary Menu” to the “Footer Menu” or vice versa.
**Tool tip: If you do not see the page that you recently added, please make sure that you save your previous changes.