Your Homepage slideshow is the window to your property, where your visitors will form their first impression of your accommodation and your brand.
Captured by compelling images, your visitors will explore your site and learn what it is you offer over your competitors. Therefore, in order to engage your visitors and draw them further into the website it’s very important to display those elements that make your property unique and attractive.
Guests want to see what they will experience, so the quality of photos often has a direct correlation to the number of converting visitors. We recommend high resolution photography at least 1080x540 pixels to showcase your property and between 3-6 horizontal (landscape) photos for your homepage slideshow.
You can change your homepage slideshow photos at any time, but we suggest including an exterior photo, a room photo and photos highlighting unique amenities or your local area. If you are in a seasonal destination, consider using photos that are appropriate for the current season.
To change your Homepage slideshow follow these steps:
- Go to Content > Pages > Homepage, click on “Edit”
- On the upper right corner of your Homepage slideshow click on the blue drop-down menu and select “Edit Album”
- Click on the yellow button “Add Photos” to add new images
- Once you have all your images you can drag and drop them with your mouse to change the order
- On the upper right corner of every image, you can click on the blue drop-down menu to View, Crop or Delete your image. Make sure you crop all your images to achieve the best results.
- Check your changes on the Preview and Publish so that they can be visible to all your website visitors.
Please note that the size of the pictures should be within the following measurements: Minimum 300x300 pixel and maximum 14000x14000 pixel, minimum 100KB and maximum 20 MB.