Location on map
The map Location of your property is imported from Booking.com Extranet. If you wish to change the location on the map please contact your Accommodation Service support team and provide them with the correct coordinates.
By default your new page will be titled ‘Attractions’ but you will have the option to change the name of the page using one of our provided options. To change the name of the page, click on the dropdown next to ‘Edit’, then click ‘rename’. You can then choose between the 9 options provided.
The options are: Attractions, Area Attractions, Destination Guide, Local Attractions, Around Town, Local, Area, Local Guide, Nearby Attractions, Things To Do
Once you have chosen the name of the section you can modify your POI (points of interest).
Here are the instructions to modify your points of interests:
- Log into BackOffice through Extranet.
- Go to Content > Pages
- Under the Primary Menu > Attractions > select Edit
- You will be taken to a page that will feature the 3 categories that your points of interests will reside in.
To add a location point:
- Click +Add
- In the Search bar, type the point of interest you would to add to your attractions page
- The system will auto populate a list of results based on your search
- Select the point of interest
- You will see a preview of the point of interest with information listed on Google Business Places (a photo of the property, address, phone number, hours of operation, website URL) and proximity of the hotel.
- Click Save to save the POI
- The POI will automatically be added to the one of the three categories it fits into
If you want to delete one of these POI please click on x - delete
If you want to move one POI from one section to another one, please use the option ::- drag and drop to reorganize
Please note on the landing page, you can feature up to 3 points of interest per category. If you have more than 3 points of interests, that category will feature a ‘See More’ button. To reorganize the POIs, please refer to the instructions above.
N.B. The images and the information displayed for each point of interest are taken automatically from Google and they cannot be edited in our back office.