If you are making use of forms on your WebDirect site, you can customize the text in the checkbox of the form. In order to do that you can follow the below steps:
1. Log in to your WebDirect BackOffice
2. Go to the ‘Settings’ tab and click on ‘Website’ in the drop down menu
4. Add your custom text for the checkbox into the textbox.
5. Click on ‘Save’.
6. After saving your text, please make sure that you update the translations for the checkbox in all languages that you offer on your WebDirect site. You can do that by clicking on ‘translations’ in the yellow banner.
7. After clicking on translations you are automatically forwarded to the ‘Languages’ tab in your BackOffice, in which you can update the translations. If you are not sure how to do that, you can have a look at this step-by-step guide.
8. Once you have made your changes and updated all languages, please click on ‘Publish’ in order to make your changes visible online.