A dining or restaurant page allows you to show your property's dining facilities on WebDirect. You can also add this page to your website to highlight the restaurant(s) located near your property.
If you wish to activate the Dining page of your WebDirect website, follow these steps:
- Log into your BackOffice and go to Content > Pages
- Find the Dining section on the Primary menu and click on Activate
- You will be directed to a page where you can add a restaurant to your website. If you have more than one dining facility on site, click the 'Add Restaurant' button to add another form.
Please note that no fields are required except for the restaurant name in order to save this page.
Once you have added and saved your restaurant you can start filling out the following details:
1. Enter the name of the restaurant in the field Name Of Restaurant
2. Under Photo or Slideshow, select + Add Photos to add your restaurant photos.
3. Continue to fill in the following fields:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Opening Hours Monday thru Sunday
4. Next you can go through the features below and tick the options that apply to your restaurant:
- Cuisine Types
- Dietary Options
5. Finally, under Menu, click on Add and upload your menu (file type: image/PDF/word document)
6. Click on Save
7. To see a preview of what your new dining page looks like on your WebDirect website, click on Preview on the upper right corner of the page
8. You can now publish the updated dining page on your website by clicking on Publish