Your WebDirect website supports an unlimited number of pages. The ‘Rooms’, ‘Location’, ‘Photos’, ‘Reviews’ and ‘Contact Us’ pages are automatically built into your website, but
you can easily add additional pages to help you tell the unique story of your property.
To add a new page follow these steps:
- Log into your BackOfficeand go to Content > Pages
- On the top right corner, click on the yellow button + New Page
- Select your preferred page layout
- Choose the layout you would like to use for the page and click on Create.
- When you select "Customisable page" proceed by adding your page title and Save your changes.
Now you can continue working on the content of your new page by selecting one these steps:
- Add one or multiple images to your page header.
- Add a headline (or title).
- Add a description, the text of your new page.
- You can decide to Move Up, Move Down, or Delete any section by clicking on the blue arrow at the top right of the section itself.
- In case you would like to insert a new Headline, Text, Image (Gallery), Image and Text, a Video, an Embed/Code, or a Form, click on + Insert and choose one of the elements from the list.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page to save your progress.