How to create a sales report
To help you understand how your visitors use your website, you can create a report showing sales generated through it. If you’d like to do this, here’s how:
- Click on the ‘Analytics’ tab and go to the ‘Sales report’ section
- Select the date range you want to see information for by clicking on the calendar icon in the top right
- Choose a start and end date in the pop-up window
You’ll see various sales statistics – these are described in more detail below.
This is the number of bookings you have received through your website.
This is the gross revenue from bookings made through your website, before any deductions. It is shown in your local currency.
Here you’ll see the total number of room nights guests have booked through your website.
You’ll find a number of statistics about cancellations in various parts of the sales report:
- Under ‘Bookings’, you can see the total number of cancellations during the time period you’ve chosen.
- In ‘Revenue’, you’ll see the total revenue those cancelled bookings would have generated.
- The ‘Room nights’ section shows the total number of cancelled room nights.
This is a breakdown of the number of single rooms and double rooms booked through your website.
Here you can see the percentage of your bookings made on a desktop or laptop, a tablet or a mobile device.