If you want to create subpages on your website, first you’ll need to create a page for them to sit under. Once you’ve done that, here’s how to set up your subpages:
- Log in to your WebDirect BackOffice
- Click on ‘Content’ and then on ‘Pages’
- In the ‘Primary menu’, click on the blue arrow next to the name of the page your subpages will sit under.
- Click on ‘Add new subpage’
- Choose the layout you want for your subpage and then click on ‘Create’.
- Repeat this for each subpage you want to add.
- Click on ‘Preview’ and then on ‘Publish’ to make the changes live on your website