Our system offers translations into a selection of languages. However, if you’d like to translate your website content yourself, follow these steps:
- Log in to your BackOffice, go to the ‘Content’ tab and select ‘Languages’.
- Find the language you’d like to translate into and click on ‘Edit Translations’.
- Click on the blue ‘Translate’ button to have your text automatically translated by Google Translate. From there, you can edit the translation manually.
- Once you’ve finished editing the translation, click on ‘Preview’ in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on ‘Publish’ to publish the new translation on your website.